Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tacos Los Dos Compas


Photos courtesy of TBA

TACOS LOS DOS COMPAS: (Located @ 8th & Bonnie Brae)

Tacos Los Dos Compas... *Sigh* What do I say? I don't want to be scathing, but I just wasn't feeling this spot. A number of factors may have contributed to this sentiment. I was full, tired, and buzzed. BUT, aside from that, I'm just not a big fan of beans. Though beans were the element which made LOS DOS COMPAS unique; they were also the element which took points away from its score. Tacos are small as is, they don't need filler. Putting all those beans just killed it for me. I didn't know if I was eating a bean taco or an Al pastor taco. Nice try though, guys, but no dice. You get an unenthusiastic rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. (** 1/2)

NOTE: For people who like beans, this might be the taco for you. As for me, if i wanted beans, I would've ordered myself a burrito.

2 comments: